_________________________________________________________________________________
I tend to wear cowboy boots on the regular with nothing but skirts and blouses. One thing that I've learned for myself is that I absolutely loathe wearing jeans. They always feel like they want to strangle my legs until complete suffocation occurs. And on top of that, when I do decided it's time to try on some jeans for purchase, it is impossible to find the right fit right off the shelf that tailors (or at the least) looks decent on your individual shape. To that I toast, to hell with the jean pant material! I'm glad that it is socially acceptable for women to wear skirts, it gives me a sense of ease. It's funny to think of how all of life's experiences have shaped a certain notion within ones self. Thinking back, all of those happenings have made me into the individual I am today.
Merci tout le monde!
No comments:
Post a Comment